Teaching is not only about “how to teach”: it’s about “how they learn”. Teacher’s training is an interactive program where, teaching is given a wider definition, than mere imparting knowledge. We believe and promote that students are teacher’s best allies. Respect them, listen to them, enroll them to help you, and learn from them.
Program objectives / content:
- Our Mind and how it works
- The teaching and learning process
- Different learning styles
- Student centric process of learning
- The impact of anxiety / stress on teaching & learning
- Tools & techniques for
- Becoming more flexible in the use of language in order to appeal to more learners and learning styles
- Developing teaching strategies based on different learning styles
- Effectively manage stress, anxiety and fears related to teaching & other areas of life
- Developing a positive attitude towards teaching and other areas of live
- Helping students modify their behaviours
- Using metaphor and stories to aid learning and create meaning
- Improving communication and relationships with self, students & others
- Importance of feedback and ways to receive and give effective feedback
Why this workshop?
For many, teaching is a marvellous and complicated process! This workshop focuses on making this process simple yet more effective.
The workshop revolves around helping teachers understand the idea “Different types of learners… Different ways of teaching.” In other words as a teacher, one should strive to offer as many possibilities/strategies to students / participants as possible: a smorgasbord of learning
Benefits for the Institute:
Institutes benefit by improving the quality of teaching and learning for students. Teachers share many of the techniques they learned, such as engaging and motivating students, supremely effective communication, improved tutoring, lively learning and much more. All of this is designed to raise standards of achievement and crucially to help institutes raise levels of wellbeing in staff and pupils.