Are you looking for the best Hypnotherapy courses in India or
the best Hypnotherapy certification program in metro cities like Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi? Or
are you in one of the non-metro cities and wondering if there is a good Hypnotherapy Training program that you can attend in your city or you can join online.
In short, if you are interested in the best Hypnotherapy Certification programs or courses, be it for self-growth or for applying Hypnotherapy techniques in your psychotherapy practice, you will benefit from this post.
But before we get into the list of Top Hypnotherapy trainers and institutes in India, let me quickly begin with an introduction to Hypnotherapy.
To understand what Hypnotherapy is it is important to understand what Hypnosis is.
Hypnosis is defined as a state of hyper-suggestibility where a person is more receptive and open to accepting suggestions.
Psychotherapy is the use of psychological methods to help a person change behaviour, increase happiness, and overcome problems by identifying and addressing the underlying thoughts, emotions, beliefs, values, positive intentions, suppressed emotions or repressed memories.
This means when a trained psychotherapist uses any therapeutic technique in combination with hypnosis to help a client or patient overcome mental, emotional or physical challenges, it is called hypnotherapy.
Hypnotherapy utilizes the heightened awareness of the hypnotic state to help you focus on a problem more deeply. It works by inducing a hypnotic state marked by waking awareness that allows people to experience detached external attention and to focus on inner experiences. Hypnotherapy utilizes techniques including Relaxation, Suggestion, Coping skills, and Exploration of past experiences.
Finding the best hypnotherapy courses which meets your needs can be difficult. With so many hypnotherapy training courses available, it can be difficult to find the best course that suits you.
In India, many different course providers provide different qualifications with different accreditations which makes choosing a hypnotherapy course complex and confusing. Also, these courses can be either online or offline with each institute offering different course durations.
- In the absence of a regulatory body, many Hypnotherapy courses are being offered by people who themselves do not have a deep understanding of hypnotherapy or do not take client cases.
- Some self-proclaimed top Hypnotherapy training institutes still cover many outdated or discarded models.
- Many of the so-called top Hypnotherapy trainers are simply trying to cash in on the lack of awareness on part of the participants by promising them the moon in their sales pitch.
- Nowadays hypnotherapy certifications are being offered to people after attending as little as 4 hours of training. Some institutes will play smart by announcing a 1 month Hypnotherapy certification program or Hypnotherapy coach training program with 2 hours of training 3 times a week. That is overall less than 30 hours of training. These Hypnotherapy courses are offered at highly subsidized prices which makes them very appealing but end up being a waste of time and money.
These are just some of the reasons that make it extremely important that you research the various options available as far as best Hypnotherapy courses or Hypnotic Coaching certifications are concerned before really investing in one.
To make it easier for you, we have created a list of institutes that you should check out. The first part of the list is for you if you are looking at applying Hypnosis for your personal growth and self-development. But if you are interested in the best Hypnosis course for life coaches or applying Hypnotherapy techniques as a part of your Therapy practice then you can just skip the next question.
As you check the list of the top Hypnotherapy courses in India below, we do recommend that you connect with the institute/trainer over a call and check whether you resonate with them.
If you are not sure how to find whether the trainer or the institute is right for you, we are also sharing a set of guidelines towards the end of this post that you can use to select the Top Hypnotherapy Course that is right for you.
- Sunil Parekh –
Sunil Parekh is the founder and CEO of Rise Development Academy Pvt. Ltd. Founded in 2011, Rise Development Academy strives to help you achieve your goals, big and small! May it be curing a health issue, getting a better job, coming out of depression, buying a car or a house or a bungalow, multiplying your income, doubling your free time – they claim to help people realize true inner potential which will empower a person to achieve everything he/she wants or wants to do in their life!
- Pradeep Aggarwal –
He is an educator, hypnotist, NLP trainer, business consultant, much-sought-after speaker, successful entrepreneur, and a peak performance consultant to organizations, individuals, and professional sports teams. He inspires and informs people, helping them to realize their true potential. He has taken his dynamic personal messages all over the country and abroad.
- Dr. Vinod Mune –
Dr. Vinod Mune (Certified Master Hypnotist – American School Of Hypnosis, Biddeford, America & Member of American International Association) is a professional hypnotherapist, who is working on clinical hypnosis by which he cures psychological and psychosomatic diseases.
The trainers included in this list are based on the research we have done and our experience of interacting either with them or their team and also based on what their participants have to say about them on different social channels.
If you are looking for top hypnosis programs or courses in India so that you can apply the learnings in your life, then we feel that all the above trainers can assist you.
There are trainers or hypnotherapy course providers whom we haven’t included in the above list because their programs look at reaching multiple audiences simultaneously. Each set of people has its own set of objectives and at times the objectives do not coincide with each other.
E.g. people looking for spiritual development will be looking more from the point of view of philosophy and metaphysical components in the program, whereas practitioners would want to understand concepts psychologically as they would want to explain the same to their clients as well. Therefore the courses most of the institutes offer to target a vast variety of audiences fail to deliver the best results.
But if you are looking for the best Hypnotherapy courses for developing advanced coaching competencies, then there is no course better than the Cognitive Hypnotic Coaching Diploma by ICHARS.
The Coaching diploma program integrates the spirit and the techniques from NLP with Mindfulness, CBT, Metaphors, Hypnosis, and the really powerful SOFT SEA coaching model.
If you are a psychologist and would like to learn Hypnotherapy, then you would love the Cognitive Hypnotic Psychotherapy Diploma.
You master techniques to help your clients work with intense negative emotions, traumas, psychosomatic issues and even issues resulting from repressed memories.
This is probably the most comprehensive and powerful course that is currently available for those looking at developing advanced therapeutic skills.
Besides the comprehensiveness of the course itself, we provide you with access to an ongoing support system to address your difficulties on your journey as a practitioner.
How to find the top Hypnotherapy training program or the best Hypnotherapy trainer that is right for you?
Use the following step by step guide to finding the best Hypnotherapy course that is right for you:
- The first step is to identify what you are trying to achieve by attending a Hypnotherapy training program. Is the primary objective to:
- Help you address a specific challenge you have in your life
- Learn a set of techniques that you can apply to improve your understanding of self and others, bring an overall positive shift in life
- Develop coaching competencies to help you help your clients create a positive shift in their life
- Incorporate Hypnotherapy in your practice as a therapist and help clients overcome intense negative issues and traumas
This one step will help you filter out many training programs and make it a lot easier for you to select the best Hypnotherapy training program that fits your requirement. It will also help you identify the right questions to ask the Hypnotherapy course provider to find which is right for you.
- The next step is to look for the best Hypnotherapy courses or trainers and do a quick overview of the website, the curriculum they offer, and the course duration. For the Hypnotic coaching program, the live (not recorded) course duration must be equal to at least 120 hours and for the Hypnotherapy practitioners program, the live (not recorded) course duration must be equal to at least 240 hours. Additional recorded resources over and above 80 hours would be useful.
- Check the reviews for the Hypnotherapy trainer and the Hypnotherapy training institute. Pay attention to the words used by participants and what is the focus of the review. This will help you understand whether the course is more suited for personal growth or for developing practitioners’’ skills. Also, look for live testimonials that participants have recorded at the end of the course as that seems to reflect the true experience more than prepared testimonials.
- Check if the course has any eligibility criteria. Especially if you want to apply Hypnosis in psychotherapy, eligibility criteria restricting access to the course only for people from psychology or related backgrounds indicate a focus on quality participants instead of quantity.
- Look for the quality of after workshop support provided by the Hypnotherapy Trainer or Hypnotherapy Course Provider. This is even more important at times than the actual workshop because you will come across clients in your practice where you will need help and guidance. If you don’t have the required support and guidance then it wouldn’t matter whether you are trained by the best Hypnotherapy trainer ever.
- If the institute or the trainer offers a money-back guarantee, that is a major plus because that means even if the course is expensive, your investment is protected in case the course doesn’t turn out to be of the quality promised.
What are the clear indicators that the institute or the trainer you are researching on is not a top Hypnotherapy course provider?
- If the course is too short. Any course less than 120 live hours is not even worth considering.
- If the primary pitch of the Hypnotherapy trainer or the training institute revolves around certifications or affiliations. Hypnotherapy is a non-regulated field. Any certificate issued by any institute doesn’t have any legal value. When an institute or trainer focuses too much on these, it is a clear indicator that there isn’t much to talk about the course quality and hence the focus on playing with lack of awareness about the importance of certifications and affiliations.
- Hypnotherapy institutes or Hypnotherapy trainers not providing proper post-workshop support.
- Hypnotherapy courses that are completely recorded and do not include live demonstrations and practise sessions under supervision.
Still have questions, book a free discovery call with one of our team members