Falling in love, starting a relationship, being friends, or just hanging around are the easier things. Difficulty only comes when it is about sustaining or maintaining that bond.
Most people feel that problems emerge due to lack of love or respect but at most times it is something completely different.
“To know when to go away and when to come closer is the key to any lasting relationship.”~Doménico Cieri Estrada
No matter where your relationship is, this Workshop can help you make it richer, more loving and more rewarding
Built on a simple yet profound concept:
What can this workshop do for you?
- This workshop offers participants knowledge and skills to talk and listen to others with empathy and compassion, to understand emotions in themselves and others, to deal with conflict and differences in ways that strengthen — rather than destroy — relationships, and much, much more.
- It will take you on an incredible personal journey of self-discovery and learning that will enable you to truly connect with the most important people in your life — including spouses, children, friends and even co-workers.
- This workshop gives you knowledge and lasting strategies that will forever transform how you & your partner relate to each other.
Imagine a relationship liberated from the blame game.
No more “You don’t care”, “You hurt me”, “You don’t appreciate me”.
You should attend this workshop, if:
- You’ve settled into a steady, regular pattern with your partner that works, but you want more?
- You’re just starting on a new relationship and want to build a solid foundation?
- You want to establish a stronger, closer relationship with your partner?
- Your relationship seem like a lot of hard work?
- You and your partner completely on autopilot?
- You have a great relationship that others envy, but still want more.
|Evolution of Relationships||00:06:00|
|Stages of Relationships||00:08:00|
|Introduction to Suggestibility||00:03:00|
|Examples of interplay of Suggestibility||00:10:10|
|Factors influencing Suggestibility||00:04:02|
|Sexuality Traits – Communication 1||00:06:00|
|Sexuality Traits – Communication 2||00:04:00|
|Sexuality Traits – Communication 3||00:13:00|
|Sexuality Trait – Money||00:04:00|
|Sexuality Traits – Sex||00:04:00|
|Sexuality Trait – Sex Continued||00:04:00|
|Relationship Stages and Sexuality||00:01:00|
|Relationship between ESM and PSF||00:10:00|
|Relationship between ESF and PSM||00:10:00|
|Different Sexuality Relationships – Plateau Stage||00:03:00|
|Different Sexuality Relationship – Trauma / Resolution Stage||00:05:00|
|Same Sexuality Relationships||00:03:00|
|Relationship improvement with Sexuality||00:07:00|
|Love Languages – Introduction||00:08:00|
|Using Love Languages||00:04:00|
|Bringing it all together||00:02:00|