What you'll learn:
- Get a greater understanding of your self and what you are looking for from a relationship
- Learn to understand and communicate more effectively with other people.
- Deal with the inevitable challenges that often arise in relationships
- Explore the various reasons that lead to conflicts in a relationship
- Dissolve arguments and disagreements before they even begin.
- Identify and choose a long term life partner more effectively.
- Explore the stage a relationship goes through, recognise the stage your relationship is currently in
- Learn to sustain the stage of relationship that you enjoy the most
- Discover the key strategies that strengthen relationships and that keep them exciting and alive
- Be more genuine and authentic throughout you full range of personal and professional relationships.
- Transform the quality of your intimate, social and professional relationships.
- Know how to build stronger and more vibrant relationships.
Falling in love, starting a relationship, being friends, or just hanging around are the easier things. Difficulty only comes when it is about sustaining or maintaining that bond. Most people feel that problems emerge due to lack of love or respect but most of the times it can something completely different. No matter where your relationship is, this Workshop can help you make it richer, more loving and more rewarding. Imagine a relationship liberated from the blame game. No more “You don’t care”, “You hurt me”, “You don’t appreciate me”.
Who this course is for:
- Singles: Those who are actively searching for a serious long term relationship
- Couples: Those who are already in a relationship and are committed to strengthening their existing connection
- Divorcees: This course will identify the skills and qualities that will enable you to make a successful selection of your next partner
- Men & Women: The course is gender neutral, for any age and for any sexual orientation. Anyone can benefit from it
- Helping Specialists: Those who provide relationships advice, coaching or counselling in a teaching, mentoring or a therapeutic context
- Students: Those who are still in education and want to how to build strong relational connections before committing to a life partner or entering the workplace
- Anyone: Who wants to know how to build lasting relationships through earning the trust and admiration of other people