Course Mode: Live online via Zoom Sessions
Practice Sessions: Via Breakout Rooms
|31st Oct to 1st Nov (Weekend Batch)||10.30 am to 4.00 pm||English|
|Nov 30th to 2nd Dec (Weekday Batch)||2:30 pm to 5:30 pm||English|
What you will learn:
- Ways to access the underlying reasons for conflicts in your clients relationship
- Systematic Process to handle clients with relationship issues when both partners are looking for counselling and also when only one partner is willing to come for a therapy
- Practical, easy to use, step by step framework to help clients understand and accept themselves and their partners better
- Techniques to help clients re-align their expectations in a relationship
- To understand the role of the feeling of being rejected and / or judged in relationship issues and actionable strategies to help clients get over these feelings
- To Recognize when relationship issue is just a presenting problem and the real problem is something different all together
What you will be able to do:
- Resolve conflicts related to Communication between partners
- Help clients understand how each partner values money and what they spend it for differently and create an alignment between the partners understanding
- Explore and Work with sex as a cause of conflicts in relationship
- To help clients move their focus from what is not working in their relationships to what is, thereby creating an environment conducive to relationship counselling.
Who should attend this course:
This course is specially designed for those who provide relationships advice, coaching or counselling in a teaching, mentoring or a therapeutic context.
This Professional Level Online Course on Relationship Counselling is an in-depth study course and considered as an add-on qualification for professional counsellors. It is also suitable for study alongside a traditional counselling qualification.
The course includes video modules and an in depth training manual.
Some couples seek professional help not just because they are experiencing deep relationship problems but because their relationship has lost its edge somehow, it may have become jaded and they hope that with the right counsellor, they will be able to rekindle their feelings. Other couples will have tried to discuss their problems with each other but may have issues still to resolve. Some couples will have tried to talk out their problems and may have failed and so need expert guidance.
It is easy to see why a relationship counsellor may always be in demand.
The training does not give you the license to practice counselling / psychotherapy, but is aimed at enhancing your therapy skills. Please check your state/national laws to practice therapy and ethical guidelines for your region. The participant is fully responsible for the therapy sessions they conduct and its outcomes, the trainer or the institute takes no responsibility arising out of the sessions conducted after the training.