Course Mode: Live online via Zoom Sessions
Supervised Practice Sessions: Via Breakout Rooms
|2nd to 5th November (Weekday Batch)||2:30 pm to 5:30 pm||English|
|7th to 10th Dec (Weekday Batch)||2:30 pm to 5:30 pm||English|
What you will learn:
- A framework to build the session from scratch, proceed in a step by step format and end it well.
- Efficient ways of accessing the different causes that lead to anxiety
- Specific strategies from NLP & CBT to help clients overcome anxiety triggered by repetitive thought patterns
- Metaphor based techniques to help clients quickly release anxiety
- Mindfulness based techniques to help client learn to experience calmness
- Strategies that can be applied in the current stages of the pandemic, as well as long after the pandemic is over.
You will be able to:
- Develop rapport, establish therapeutic alliance and help client define their concerns quickly and effectively
- Questions to help you identify triggers causing anxiety
- To help clients understand and manage different emotions like Anxiety, helplessness, Anger, Guilt…
- Solution focused approach to help client deal with anxiety related to future
- Work in different contexts arising out of the pandemic eg. work from home, kids, loss of job, loved ones etc.
Who should attend the Anxiety Counselling Certification:
This course is specially designed for mental health professionals, healthcare workers and other already working in the area of mental health.
This Professional Level Online Course on Anxiety Management is an in-depth study course and considered as an add-on qualification for professional counsellors. It is also suitable for study alongside a traditional counselling qualification.
Why Anxiety Counselling Certification:
The COVID19 pandemic has resulted in creating not just the obvious problems related to physical health but it has triggered various many mental health issues and exaggerated existing ones. We are probably just starting to scratch the surface of the real extent of impact this pandemic will have in the long run. It is extremely important for mental health practitioners to be prepared for the large inflow of clients that may need help in coming months and maybe even years.
The techniques covered during this course have been applied successfully with more than 500 clients via online counselling both in 1 to 1 sessions and group sessions during the time of the lockdown itself. Mental health practitioner who are looking for effective yet structured approach to work with different causes leading to anxiety would find this course extremely useful.
We have intentionally kept the theory limited to only the extent necessary to work with clients via the medium of online counselling and the focus of the program is more on various practical applications.
The training does not give you the license to practice counselling / psychotherapy, but is aimed at enhancing your therapy skills. Please check your state/national laws to practice therapy and ethical guidelines for your region. The participant is fully responsible for the therapy sessions they conduct and its outcomes, the trainer or the institute takes no responsibility arising out of the sessions that the participant conducts.