A certification program based on techniques from CBT, NLP, Metaphors & Mindfulness that provides practical step by step guide on different ways to quickly and effectively work with anxiety
Next Course Dates
|9th November to 12th November||2:30 pm to 6:00 pm||English||
|4th December & 5th December||10:30 am to 5:30 pm||English||
Here is your invitation to transform your work with anxiety clients...
You'll see HOW to turn theory into practice.
The Anxiety Counselling Certification Course focuses on developing skills assessing and working with different types of anxiety.
- Result Oriented
In this comprehensive step by step training
- You’ll learn more than just the "whats and whys," you'll also learn the "hows" of actual treatment.
- You'll develop the confidence to empower your clients with precise strategies to overcome and prevent anxiety-igniting triggers and thoughts effectively.
- You’ll end this course fully prepared to integrate Eclectic approach based strategies that motivate lasting change in clients.
With the help of
You will not only be able to see your learning in action but also get the hands-on experience that will give you the confidence to start working with clients right after the completion of the course.
Imagine the relief your clients will experience with this effective, breakthrough treatment.
Imagine the satisfaction you'll feel knowing that your clients' outcomes stem from effective training, skill development, and practice.
Imagine the confidence you'll have when treating even your most challenging clients.
Whether you are starting afresh or have been a practising psychologist for years you'll find that taking this course is a step in the right direction
- The focus of the first session is on understanding the nature of anxiety and the common signs and symptoms of anxiety. You will then explore the sources of anxiety and the underlying causes that lead to anxiety.
- In session two, you will learn to build rapport and understand how to work with clients online. We will help you get an insight into various presenting problems and then define the actual problem including the feelings, triggers, symptoms.
You will also understand that there can be different types of clients and how to begin working with each type of client. By the end of the course, you would be able to work with clients who are not able to define their current situation clearly, clients who are not able to describe the feelings and the triggers, and clients who are overwhelmed with anxiety. Once you learn to help the client define the problem, you will also learn to help the client define a clear outcome for therapy.
- In this session, you will develop skills to identify specific thoughts and physical feelings that lead to anxiety. Further, you will learn to identify helpful thoughts to replace the triggering thoughts. Once these have been identified, you will learn how to recondition these thoughts to replace anxiety with the desired feeling.
- In the last session, you will train in a unique process devised at ICHARS to help the client work with unconscious elements that may be triggering anxiety. And in the end, we will bring it all together in a step-by-step process, you can follow with your clients.
What you will learn during this practitioners certification
- A framework to build the session from scratch, proceed in a step-by-step format and end it well.
- Efficient ways of accessing the different causes that lead to anxiety
- Specific strategies from NLP & CBT to help clients overcome anxiety triggered by repetitive thought patterns
- Metaphor based techniques to help clients quickly release anxiety
- Mindfulness-based techniques to help the client learn to experience calmness
- Strategies that can be applied in the current stages of the pandemic, as well as long after the pandemic is over.
You will be able to after the Anxiety Counselling Certification
- Develop rapport, establish a therapeutic alliance and help the client define their concerns quickly and effectively
- Questions to help you identify triggers causing anxiety
- To help clients understand and manage different emotions like Anxiety, helplessness, Anger, Guilt...
- Use a solution-focused approach to help the client deal with anxiety related to future
- Work in different contexts arising out of the pandemic eg. work from home, kids, loss of a job, loved ones, etc.
Who should attend the Anxiety Counselling Certification:
This course is specially designed for mental health professionals, healthcare workers, practising life coaches, and others already working in the area of mental health and wellbeing.
This Professional Level Online Course on Anxiety Management is an in-depth study course and considered as an add-on qualification for professional counsellors and practising life coaches. It is also suitable for study alongside a traditional counselling qualification.
Why Anxiety Counselling Certification:
The COVID19 pandemic has resulted in creating not just the obvious problems related to physical health but it has triggered various many mental health issues and exaggerated existing ones. We are probably just starting to scratch the surface of the real extent of the impact this pandemic will have in the long run.
It is extremely important for mental health practitioners to be prepared for the large inflow of clients that may need help in the coming months and maybe even years. The techniques covered during this course have been applied successfully with more than 500 clients via online counselling both in 1 to 1 session and group sessions during the time of the lockdown itself.
Mental health practitioners who are looking for an effective yet structured approach to work with different causes leading to anxiety would find this course extremely useful. We have intentionally kept the theory limited to only the extent necessary to work with clients via the medium of online counselling and the focus of the program is more on various practical applications.
The training does not give you the license to practice counselling but is aimed at enhancing your therapy skills. Please check your state/national laws to practice therapy and ethical guidelines for your region.
The participant is fully responsible for the therapy sessions they conduct and their outcomes, the trainer or the institute takes no responsibility arising out of the sessions that the participant conducts.
Director: Institute of Clinical Hypnosis and Related Sciences (ICHARS)
Founder: ICHARS Support Foundation
Specialization: Family Constellation
A dedicated and passionate trainer cum facilitator with extensive experience in the domain of Human Resource, Training & Development and performance enhancement.
Founder: ICHARS Support Foundation
Specialization: Positive Psychology
With a passion for understanding how the mind works, she uses her expertise as a Life Coach and a Counselling Psychologist to help individuals nurture and develop their mental abilities
Author: Destiny of Choice
Founder: ICHARS Support Foundation
CEO: Institute of Clinical Hypnosis and Related Sciences (ICHARS)
Renowned transformative coach who is committed to guiding change facilitators like Coaches, Psychologists and Trainers into their highest potential
- Anxiety and its Causes 00:15:00
- Understanding Thought Restructuring 00:25:00
- Process to work with client facing Anxiety issues 00:03:00
- Why thought restructing the ICHARS way 00:03:00
- Demo – Help Client Define Problem 00:09:00
- Process – Help clients define problem 00:08:00
- Identifing and overcoming hindrances to defining a problem clearly 00:20:00
- Abstract Metaphor – Demo and Explanation 00:20:00
- FLIP 00:35:00
- Demo and Explanation – Define Outcome 00:10:00
- Examples of Outcome Framing 00:08:00
- Outcome framing – Overall process and next steps 00:15:00
- Overall Step By Step Process for Anxiety Counselling 00:08:00
- Case Discussions and Questions 00:10:00