Expert Led Free Online Course on application of Hypnosis and NLP towards Coaching and Psychotherapy. Start your Eclectic Hypnotherapy career by learning about Hypnosis, NLP, CBT.... online.
On demand Videos
30413 years, 7 months
Units & Quizes
Expert-Led Free Online Course on the application of Hypnosis and NLP towards Coaching and Psychotherapy. Start your Eclectic Hypnotherapy career by learning about Hypnosis, NLP, CBT.... online.
What are you going to get from this course?You may have certain questions like:
- What is Hypnosis and how does it work?
- What is Neuro-Linguistic Programming?
- Why should I learn more about integrating Hypnosis & NLP with cognitive work? How would it really help?
- What is Life Coaching and How is it different from Psychotherapy?
- Will I be able to integrate tools and techniques from this course into the skills I have developed from other courses?
Who should enroll for this course:
- Whether you are a psychologist, psychiatrist, coach, motivational speaker or a student, this course IS the perfect fit for you.
- If you are pursuing a degree in psychology, the integration of hypnosis with NLP and elements of cognitive therapies will enable you to develop the practical skills required to help your patients or clients more effectively.
- And, if you are a mental health professional or a trainer….. this course will not just provide you with more tools and techniques but would also show you new dimensions for the application of your existing methods.
CEO of the Institute of Clinical Hypnosis And Related Sciences, currently working on spreading awareness about the application of Hypnosis as an effective tool to create a behavioural change (both internal & external).
- Introduction to the Foundation Course FREE 00:06:11
- Difference between Coaching and Therapy 00:01:21
- Comprehensive model for creating change 00:09:04
- What is CHCP? 00:06:04
- History of Hypnosis – Mesmer, Braid, Erickson 00:09:31
- History of Hypnosis – Kappas 00:05:28
- History of NLP – 1 00:06:32
- History of NLP – continued… 00:06:24
- Quiz – History of Hypnosis and NLP Unlimited
- Understanding Hypnosis & NLP in short 00:03:13
- Myths about Hypnosis 00:04:36
- Myths about NLP 00:04:31
- Quiz – Myths Hypnosis NLP Unlimited
- FLIP Introduction 00:03:33
- FLIP – Source of Problems 00:02:25
- Guilt 00:04:02
- Anger 00:05:34
- Helplessness and Fear 00:02:21
- Using FLIP 00:02:32
- Introduction to Suggestibility 00:02:06
- Examples of interplay of Suggestibility 00:10:10
- Suggestibility and Hypnosis 00:07:24
- Development of Suggestibility 00:06:07
- Factors influencing Suggestibility 00:04:02
- Suggestibility – Key Points 00:02:09