Expert Led Free Online Course on application of Hypnosis and NLP towards Coaching and Psychotherapy. Start your Eclectic Hypnotherapy career by learning about Hypnosis, NLP, CBT…. online.
What are you going to get from this course?
You may have certain questions like:
- What is Hypnosis and how does it work?
- What is Neuro Linguistic Programming?
- Why should I learn more about integrating Hypnosis & NLP with cognitive work? How would it really help?
- What is Life Coaching and How is it different from Psychotherapy?
- Will I be able to integrate tools and techniques from this course into the skills I have developed from other courses?
Luckily for you, this online course has been put together in a way that you will not just get answers to your questions but also have a sound conceptual foundation from where you can directly start building competence to be the practitioner you want to be.
Who should enrol for this course:
- Whether you are a psychologist, psychiatrist, coach, motivational speaker or a student, this course IS perfect fit for you.
- If you are pursuing a degree in psychology, the integration of hypnosis with NLP and elements of cognitive therapies will enable you to develop the practical skills required to help your patients or clients more effectively.
- And, if you are a mental health professional or a trainer….. this course will not just provide you with more tools and techniques but would also show you new dimensions for the application of your existing methods.
|Introduction to the Foundation Course||FREE||00:06:11|
|Difference between Coaching and Therapy||00:01:21|
|Comprehensive model for creating change||00:09:04|
|What is CHCP?||00:06:04|
|History of Hypnosis and NLP|
|History of Hypnosis – Mesmer, Braid, Erickson||00:09:31|
|History of Hypnosis – Kappas||00:05:28|
|History of NLP – 1||00:06:32|
|History of NLP – continued…||00:06:24|
|Quiz – History of Hypnosis and NLP||Unlimited|
|Myths & Misconceptions|
|Understanding Hypnosis & NLP in short||00:03:13|
|Myths about Hypnosis||00:04:36|
|Myths about NLP||00:04:31|
|Quiz – Myths Hypnosis NLP||Unlimited|
|Different models used in Coaching and Therapy|
|Different therapeutic models||00:00:47|
|Theory of Mind – FC||00:07:26|
|NLP Communication model||00:10:32|
|FLIP – Source of Problems||00:02:25|
|Helplessness and Fear||00:02:21|
|Hypnosis a state or process||00:03:25|
|Ways to induce hypnotic state||00:04:19|
|Quiz – Hypnosis & processes||Unlimited|
|Introduction to Suggestibility||00:02:06|
|Examples of interplay of Suggestibility||00:10:10|
|Suggestibility and Hypnosis||00:07:24|
|Development of Suggestibility||00:06:07|
|Factors influencing Suggestibility||00:04:02|
|Suggestibility – Key Points||00:02:09|
|Course Structure and Final Thoughts|
|Overall Course Structure||00:05:17|
|Basic Practitioner Course – Level 1||00:02:22|
|Practitioner Course – Level 2||00:02:33|
|Advanced Practitioner Coaching – Level 3||00:03:04|
|Advanced Practitioner Psychotherapy – Level 4||00:02:10|
|Master Practitioner Psychotherapy – Level 5||00:03:21|
|Career Options after CHCP||00:02:21|
|Closure – FC||00:01:03|