- The working of the conscious and subconscious mind
- The benefits of integrating cognitive therapies with hypnosis for the purpose of creating a positive shift in your life or the life of your client.
- What is Hypnosis, NLP & Life Coaching
Get a deeper understanding of
The program would also enable you to obtain a foundation of knowledge as an aid to the eventual application of Clinical Hypnotherapy, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) & elements of cognitive therapies towards Life Coaching and Psychotherapy.
What are you going to get from this course?
You may have certain questions like:
- Does hypnosis really work?
- Why should I learn more about integrating Hypnosis & NLP with cognitive work? How would it really help?
- Should I pursue a course that I know little about?
- What if doing a course once is not enough for me?
- Will I be able to integrate tools and techniques from this course into the skills I have developed from other courses?
Whether you are a psychologist, psychiatrist, coach, motivational speaker or a student, this course IS perfect fit for you.
If you are pursuing a degree in psychology, the integration of hypnosis with NLP and elements of cognitive therapies will enable you to develop the practical skills required to help your patients or clients more effectively.
And, if you are a mental health professional or a trainer….. this course will not just provide you with more tools and techniques but would also show you new dimensions for the application of your existing methods.
Who must enroll for this course?
- Psychologists, Psychiatrists, life coaches and others working in the area of mental health
- Behavioural Trainers and Teachers
- Students pursuing a course in mental health
- Health care practitioners (Doctors, Homeopaths…..) interested in understanding mind-body connection.
- Others who are looking for a deeper understanding about applications of Hypnosis and Neuro Linguistic Programming
|Introduction to the Foundation Course||FREE||00:06:11|
|Difference between Coaching and Therapy||00:01:21|
|Comprehensive model for creating change||00:09:04|
|What is CHCP?||00:06:04|
|History of Hypnosis and NLP|
|History of Hypnosis – Mesmer, Braid, Erickson||00:09:31|
|History of Hypnosis – Kappas||00:05:28|
|History of NLP – 1||00:06:32|
|History of NLP – continued…||00:06:24|
|Quiz – History of Hypnosis and NLP||Unlimited|
|Myths & Misconceptions|
|Understanding Hypnosis & NLP in short||00:03:13|
|Myths about Hypnosis||00:04:36|
|Myths about NLP||00:04:31|
|Quiz – Myths Hypnosis NLP||Unlimited|
|Different models used in Coaching and Therapy|
|Different therapeutic models||00:00:47|
|Theory of Mind – FC||00:07:26|
|NLP Communication model||00:10:32|
|FLIP – Source of Problems||00:02:25|
|Helplessness and Fear||00:02:21|
|Hypnosis a state or process||00:03:25|
|Ways to induce hypnotic state||00:04:19|
|Quiz – Hypnosis & processes||Unlimited|
|Introduction to Suggestibility||00:02:06|
|Examples of interplay of Suggestibility||00:10:10|
|Suggestibility and Hypnosis||00:07:24|
|Development of Suggestibility||00:06:07|
|Factors influencing Suggestibility||00:04:02|
|Suggestibility – Key Points||00:02:09|
|Course Structure and Final Thoughts|
|Overall Course Structure||00:05:17|
|Basic Practitioner Course – Level 1||00:02:22|
|Practitioner Course – Level 2||00:02:33|
|Advanced Practitioner Coaching – Level 3||00:03:04|
|Advanced Practitioner Psychotherapy – Level 4||00:02:10|
|Master Practitioner Psychotherapy – Level 5||00:03:21|
|Career Options after CHCP||00:02:21|
|Closure – FC||00:01:03|