The aim of this intensive course is to build up on the sound introduction provided in the Foundation Course.
In this Basic Practitioner Course, the focus is on mastering primarily three skills:
First is an extensive solution focused coaching interview to help you understand the clients current situation, desired outcome, a detailed plan of action and all the hindrances that prevent the client from being able to achieve the desired outcome.
Second is the skill to induce deep hypnotic states in any willing client and
Third is the skill to use hypnotic states to overcome the hindrances that were stopping the clients from working towards and achieving their desired outcome.
In this pre classroom online module:
You will be building on the topics that were covered in the foundation course .You will enhance your understanding of the working of the mind and human behaviour both from the point of view of hypnosis and NLP.
You will learn about the breakdown cycle and the different ways to break the breakdown cycle.
The building blocks of NLP, popularly known as NLP presuppositions is another important topic that we will explore extensively in the online module.
From the point of view of coaching, you will learn about the pre coaching interview and different coaching models that can be used with clients for setting the session goals.
- Before you take this course, go ahead and make an internal decision that you want positive changes to happen in your life.
- You need to complete the foundation course before starting this course.
- The course contains multiple video sessions. For clarity of sound using a headphone is recommended.
- You can study from the comfort of your own home, anywhere and at anytime. You can access your course lessons from your smart-phone/tablet computer.
- This online course is a part of our comprehensive course on Cognitive Hypnotic Coaching and Psychotherapy. It has taken us more than 6 years to create, drawing on all the most relevant experiences. While going through this program we request you to pay complete attention to the course as it literally has the potential to change the way you look at life and problems.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Open up to new possibilities which can help you create effective sustainable changes in your life or the life of your client.
- Learn the benefits of working with the conscious and unconscious processes of mind in a integrated manner.
- Comprehensive understanding about Hypnosis+therapy and Neuro Linguistic Programming
- This Certification course is designed to develop both your personal and professional life. Hypnosis specially is recognised for its powerful techniques in enabling personal change. Along with Hypnosis this course draws from foundation of Philosophical, Theological, Psychological and NLP based concepts.
What is the target audience?
- Psychologists, Psychiatrists, life coaches and other mental health practitioners
- Behavioural Trainers and Teachers
- Students pursuing a course in mental health
- Health care practitioners (Doctors, Homeopaths…..) interested in understanding the role played by mind in creating physical issues that patients have.
- Others who are looking for ways to create positive sustainable changes
|Introduction to the course||00:04:06|
|Theory of Mind|
|Overview of the functioning of mind||00:06:30|
|Primitive Mind – 1||00:09:16|
|Primitive Mind – 2||00:04:34|
|Primitive Mind – 3||00:06:32|
|Critical Filter – Function||00:04:33|
|Critical Filter – Development||00:07:02|
|Critical Filter & Behaviour||00:03:16|
|Critical Filter & REBT (ABC Model)||00:03:22|
|Interplay of information ftom Conscious to Subconscious||00:05:32|
|Need for conscious & subconscious alignment||00:08:20|
|Quiz – Theory of Mind||Unlimited|
|Bonus Videos (Example of application of theory of mind)|
|Application of theory of mind for studies||00:07:16|
|Inducing Hypnotic State – Summary||00:00:49|
|Laws of Suggestibility|
|Suggestibility – Key Points||00:02:09|
|Law of Reverse Action||00:10:00|
|Law of Repetition||00:04:28|
|Law of Dominance||00:07:27|
|Law of Association and Delayed Action||00:04:07|
|Using Laws of Suggestibility||00:01:09|
|Map is not the territory||00:07:16|
|Map is not territory continued…||00:05:28|
|Map is not the territory continued 2||00:09:15|
|Map is not the territory continued 3||00:05:35|
|NLP Presuppositions Cont...|
|Importance and role of choices||00:08:19|
|Every behaviour has Positive Intention||00:13:04|
|Context and Resourcefullness||00:08:14|
|We are responsible for our experiences||00:05:24|
|Quiz – NLP Presuppositions||Unlimited|
|Client Meeting Cont…||00:07:14|
|SOFT SEA Summary and Activity||00:03:18|
|Final Thoughts & Closing|
|Final Thoughts – Pre-Level 1||00:00:47|