A comprehensive introduction to different approaches to psychotherapy along with effective ways of integrating them into a seamless eclectic approach that works on all components of a problem be it behaviours, thoughts, emotions, beliefs, values, defence mechanisms, secondary gain, traumas and repressed memories.
A comprehensive introduction to different approaches to psychotherapy along with effective ways of integrating them into a seamless eclectic approach that works on all components of a problem be it:
- Defence mechanisms
- Secondary gain
- Repressed memories.
- Understanding different layers of a problem 01:15:00
- What is eclectic approach to therapy? 01:09:00
- Basis of eclectic approach to therapy – Part 1 01:20:00
- Basis of eclectic approach to therapy – Part 2 01:34:00
- Behavioural Therapy 01:24:00
- Cognitive Therapy – Part 1 01:15:00
- Cognitive Therapy – Part 2 01:28:00
- Psychoanalysis 01:25:00
- Humanistic Approach 01:24:00
- Working with Present 01:29:00
- Working with Beliefs and Values 01:12:00
- Working with Positive Intentions 01:03:00
- Working with Intense Negative Emotions 01:09:00
- Working with Phobias, Fears, PTSD and Free Floating Anxiety 01:19:00
- Working with Grief, Anger and Guilt 01:30:00
- Working with Psychosomatic Issues 01:29:00
- Bringing it all together 01:26:00
- Ecelctic Approach – Closure (Q & A) 00:54:00
Founder: ICHARS Support Foundation CEO: Institute of Clinical Hypnosis and Related Sciences (ICHARS) Author: Destiny of Choice Nitin Shah is an internationally renowned transformative coach who is committed to guiding change facilitators like Coaches, Psychologists and Trainers into their highest potential.