A comprehensive introduction to different approaches to psychotherapy along with effective ways of integrating them into a seamless eclectic approach that works on all components of a problem be it behaviours, thoughts, emotions, beliefs, values, defence mechanisms, secondary gain, traumas and repressed memories.
- Defence mechanisms
- Secondary gain
- Repressed memories.
- Understanding different layers of a problem 01:15:00
- What is eclectic approach to therapy? 01:09:00
- Basis of eclectic approach to therapy – Part 1 01:20:00
- Basis of eclectic approach to therapy – Part 2 01:34:00
- Behavioural Therapy 01:24:00
- Cognitive Therapy – Part 1 01:15:00
- Cognitive Therapy – Part 2 01:28:00
- Psychoanalysis 01:25:00
- Humanistic Approach 01:24:00
- Working with Present 01:29:00
- Working with Beliefs and Values 01:12:00
- Working with Positive Intentions 01:03:00
- Working with Intense Negative Emotions 01:09:00
- Working with Phobias, Fears, PTSD and Free Floating Anxiety 01:19:00
- Working with Grief, Anger and Guilt 01:30:00
- Working with Psychosomatic Issues 01:29:00
- Bringing it all together 01:26:00
- Ecelctic Approach – Closure (Q & A) 00:54:00
Found the information useful! Share on:
Want to know more?
ENROL NOW FOR THE
FREE ONLINE ORIENTATION
Directly connect with our lead trainers and get answers to all your questions about Hypnosis, NLP, Mindfulness…. and how to apply them in coaching and/or Psychotherapy!
Saturday 6th March at 7:00 PM IST (GMT+5.30)
I would love to join 🤩!
- Comprehensive Diploma
- Short Certificate Courses
- Terms and Conditions
© 2021 – Institute of Clinical Hypnosis and Related Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
Connect with us
We are Social and Active
Subscribe to our Newsletter
To get updates about upcoming workshops, new interesting articles, engaging videos and even discount coupons 😃