What you'll learn:
- Build lasting fruitful relationships
- Control and manage your own mind and behaviour
- Become a more effective communicator
- Increase your income by growing your opportunities to earn
- Influence people & effectively persuade them to do things
If you would like to influence & persuade people effectively in one to one or one to many situations, you must learn these principles & language patterns.
In this self-paced online course that you will have lifetime access to, you’ll learn the concepts and language patterns of conversational hypnosis.
Learning and using these concepts and language patterns will allow you to secretly slip your ideas into the mind of those you have conversations with.
They will not only accept and agree with ideas put forth by you, but they’ll do so for their own reasons, meaning you’ll face very little resistance.
You can use these powerful patterns in all settings. Social, sales, romance, anywhere! What is really amazing about this course is that its application is not just limited to verbal communication but communication in any form.
Who is this course meant for?
This course is perfect for anybody who needs to communicate with others and get their ideas accepted without resistance. Perfect for salespeople, parents, couples, coaches, therapists, trainers and in fact anybody that uses language and needs to convince others of anything.
This course is included as a part of our Level 2 of both the Cognitive Hypnotic Coaching™ and the Cognitive Hypnotic Psychotherapy™ Programs. In case you have enrolled for the same, you do not need to pay for this course separately.
- Getting Started with Conversational Hypnosis 00:01:16
- What is Conversational Hypnosis? 00:01:14
- Vague Language 00:08:02
- Identify unspecified elelments 00:04:08
- Creating Rapport 00:05:33
- Pacing & Leading – introduction 00:05:19
- Pacing & Leading – Creating Cause & Effect 00:06:25
- Pacing & Leading – Planting suggestions for future 00:02:19
- Deletions, comparative deletions & lack of referential index 00:05:10
- Unspecified Verbs 00:07:06
- Ambiguity & its types – Phonological ambiguity 00:04:19
- Scope & Punctuation Ambiguity 00:06:01
- Syntactic Ambiguity & using ambiguity effectively 00:04:04
- Making language patterns more effective 00:04:03
- Quiz – Conversational Hypnosis Unlimited