This online course and more is already a part of Level 2 of the Comprehensive Practitioner Course titled “Cognitive Hypnotic Coaching and Psychotherapy“. If you are planning to join us the practitioner course, you DO NOT need to purchase this course separately.
Have you ever come across
- Someone who had this incredible ability to connect with people almost instantaneously?
- Someone who would easily make people feel understood?
- Someone that people would want to open up and share with?
Would you like to develop and make use of this ability?
Key learning outcomes:
- DEVELOPING sensory acuity and skills to calibrate
- Understand what rapport is and why it’s so important
- Powerful practical techniques to build rapport
- MAKE it easy for others to want to be in rapport with you
- How to MAINTAIN rapport throughout all your communications
- KNOW when you have broken rapport and how to get back on track
- AVOID the unconscious behaviours that spoil rapport
- CREATE an Environment of Agreement
|What is Calibration?||00:06:15|
|Things to Calibrate||00:04:33|
|What is Rapport?||00:03:25|
|Ways to Establish Rapport||00:05:01|
|Ways to Match and Mirror||00:08:02|
|Pacing and Leading||00:10:05|
|Indicators of Rapport||00:01:24|
|Bonus - Representational Systems|
|NLP Representational System – Introduction||00:12:00|
|Predicates Accessing Cues – NLP Representation System||00:04:11|
|Eye – Accessing Cues – NLP Representation System||00:02:05|
|Other – Accessing Cues – NLP Representation System||00:04:04|
|Applications – NLP Representation Systems||00:05:00|
No Reviews found for this course.