- Learn to convert powerful concepts into practical therapeutic / change processes
- Collect specific information without getting into unnecessary stories
- Help others handle their challenges while reducing the chances of relapses
- Be equipped with different approaches to change that can be integrated in variety of ways to provide client with a truly customized and person centric approach
- Learn to work with conscious and unconscious processes of mind in an integrated manner
- Create positive sustainable changes in lives of your clients & participants within a shorter period of time
- Become a better practitioner, trainer or therapist and receive ongoing support
Cognitive Hypnotic Psychotherapy
Person-centric, Solution focused approach that systematically works with the conscious and unconscious processes affecting a person’s physical, emotional and mental health.
Based on integration of:
- Clinical Hypnotherapy, including guided imagery, Free association, meditation, deep relaxation…
- Elements of Cognitive therapies (Positive Psychotherapy, Solution focused brief therapy, CBT & REBT)
- Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Models from Life Coaching
Learn to effectively work with:
- Psychosomatic complaints
Highly scientific and practical course. I suggest this course to everyone who want to develop his or her therapy skill and to get skills of self control and development.
~ Mohammed Alsarhan (Specialist psychiatrist)
- 3 levels for Coaching + 2 additional levels for Psychotherapy.
- Each level is divided in Online modules & Classroom Training.
Skills learnt in the course while complete by themselves can also be integrated with skills you have developed via other courses.
Probably the most comprehensive therapeutic course
Course Objectives & details
This level though called the Basic Practitioner Course, is anything but basic. You will not only learn to induce people into deep hypnotic trance, you will also learn to use the trance state to create a positive change. It is a power packed level which will transform the way you look at problems and the ways to resolve them.
What can you do after this level?After this level you will be able to induce any willing person in a deep hypnotic trance and use the techniques demonstrated and practiced in this course to help yourself and others in many ways including:
- Deep Relaxation
- Stress Management
- Confidence Building
- Developing Self esteem
- Goal setting & accomplishment
- Developing Focus / Concentration
- Sustainable Motivation
- Emotional intelligence
- Working of mind & behaviours
- Reasons behind problems
- Basic emotions and their purpose
- What is Hypnosis-therapy
- What is Neuro Linguistic Programming
- What is Coaching & how it is different from therapy
- The benefits of integrating cognitive therapies like CBT, REBT with Hypnosis
- Meditation, when to use it & when not to use it.
- Suggestibility as the link to effective communication
- New age philosophies & why they don't work most times
- Basic Coaching Models (GROW, RE-GROW, TGROW, OSCAR)
- ICHARS designed Solution focused Coaching process “SO FACE THE SEA” to be used with hypnotic suggestions
- To create non-invasive Suggestions & Imagery for achieving therapeutic objectives
- If / then statements to create change
- Script based techniques to induce deep hypnotic trances
What can you do after this level?The level will enable you to provide a truly personalized experience for their client(s), participants by learning to construct scripts that are customized as per the needs, wants and requirement of the session/client(s) or the training program. Techniques learned will help you achieve faster results where suggestions were being used after level 1. You will also be able to work with other areas like:
- Free floating Anxiety
- Stage Fears
- Performance improvement
- Trainers will also be able to use conversational hypnosis in training programs to get better results and deliver programs that actually create sustainable change in participants
- People in the area of sales, marketing and advertising will learn to use conversational hypnosis as a part of their strategies
- Learning to use conversational hypnosis for effective negotiations
- Conditioned behaviours
- Ericksonian Hypnotherapy
- Importance of sensory acuity and observation in therapies
- Rapport and its influence on therapies
- SUCCESS & CLEAR Coaching Model
- Techniques to help clients access positive states and change existing problematic associations
- To calibrate the client and develop rapport with unconscious
- To use Milton model during interview
- Application of indirect language patterns (Conversational Hypnosis) to induce deep hypnotic state
- To create metaphors and use story-telling for achieving therapeutic change
What can you do after this level?Techniques learned will help you in areas like:
- Relationship Management
- Behavioural Management
- Allergy management
- Psychological sexual dysfunctions
- Overall Life coaching
- Breaking destructive habits
- Goal setting and accomplishment
- Weight management
- Performance improvement
- Pain Management
- Trainers will also be able to design more effective training programs and connect with participants more effectively
- People in the area of Human resource, sales and marketing will be able to take interviews & negotiate even more effectively
- Causes behind relationship issues
- How we communicate with self and others
- Macrocosm, microcosm & homeostasis
- Behaviours as unconscious strategies
- Influence of beliefs & values on behaviours
- Advanced questioning & interviewing techniques
- WHAT, PRACTISE & STEPPPA Coaching models
- To create sustainable behavioural change
- To work with beliefs & values effectively
- Relationship coaching
- About different learning styles
- To identify & work with secondary gains
- Quick techniques to manage emotional & physical pain
The course has been developed keeping in mind participants wishing to competently enter professional practice as a clinical hypnotherapist and NLP practitioner.
What you can do after this Level?Techniques will help you in helping clients:
- Overcome fears and Phobias in a very short span of time
- Develop skills to effectively work with intense negative emotions both rational and irrational ones
- Deal with compulsive behaviours & addictions
- Get to the root cause of the problem easily and resolve it effectively
- Interplay between physical & emotional feelings
- Reasons behind addictions & compulsive behaviours
- Internal world between stimulus and response
- Root cause of problems
- Influence of past on present and future
- Deal with old habit patterns
- To enhance sensory awareness
- To regulate emotional intensity more effectively
- Fear and phobia eradication in the fastest way
- Mind-body processes for creating shifts
- To remove the negative impact of memories
The course focuses on techniques that help clients understand, learn from and move beyond their past experiences and traumas. The course also focuses on dealing with ab-reactions that the client can experience during therapy sessions along with application of hypnosis in abnormal psychology.
What can you do after this level?Techniques learned will help you work with all kinds of problems except those where hypnosis should not be applied. Some examples of areas which these techniques are useful include:
- Low Blood Sugar
- Aneroxia Nervosa, Bulimia, Compulsive eating
- Substance Abuse
- Compulsive disorders
- Crisis Interventions
- Addictions (Smoking, tobacco, alcohol….)
- Allergy Management
- Pain Resolution
- Certain Biological disorders
- Personality Projection
- Regression (purpose, types, positive results, negative results)
- Progression (purpose, types, positive results, negative results)
- Metaphysics as both an aid & hindrance to therapy
- Alternative logical ways of understanding activities that are perceived as supernatural
- Hypnosis and its use in abnormal psychology
- Application of hypnosis in Medical field
- Scope of practice
- Regression & other techniques for working with past
- To work with clients who feel they are affected by supernatural influences
- To work with persistent patterns in clients life
- Extensive practice to develop mastery over different therapeutic techniques.
Fees, Duration & Certification
|Online||Classroom||Home Study||Normal Price||Early Price|
|Level 1||4 hrs||27 hrs||10 hrs||Rs. 15000||Rs. 12000*||Basic Practitioner – CHC****|
|Level 2||4 hrs||27 hrs||10 hrs||Rs. 16500||Rs. 13500**||Practitioner – CHC|
|Level 3||12 hrs||45 hrs||60 hrs||Rs. 27500||Rs. 22500**||1. Practitioner – NLP***
2. Advanced Practitioner – CHC
|Level 4||12 hrs||45 hrs||45 hrs||Rs. 27500||Rs. 22500**||Practitioner – CHP****|
|Level 5||8 hrs||54 hrs||100 hrs||Rs. 33000||Rs. 27000**||1. Master Practitioner – NLP
2. Master Practitioner – CHP
**Use discount coupon received during the previous classroom level
***NLP stands for Neuro Linguistic Programming
****CHC stands for Cognitive Hypnotic Coaching and CHP stands for Cognitive Hypnotic Psychotherapy
Director & Trainer
A dedicated and passionate trainer cum facilitator with extensive experience in the domain of Human Resource, Training & Development and performance enhancement. She also heads the corporate training at ICHARS.
CEO, Facilitator & Content Developer
A trainer, Educator, therapist and life coach. He is one of the driving force behind this course and the way it has been designed, developed and conducted.
Facilitator, Delhi-Coordinator & Content Developer
A Corporate Trainer, Advanced Life Coach, Neuro Linguistic Programming Master Practitioner and a certified Hypnotist.
This course has bought a complete transformation in treating my clients. its a beautifully designed easy to learn and implement. God bless the team. My sincere thanks to themThe Hairstyler
It's been a great opportunity and unique learning experience to learn from Nitin Sir and Paulomi Ma'am. The way both the faculties imparted their knowledge was profound, commendable and practical... read moreReshma Ashar
I have attended the level 1 and level 2 classes with ichars and it was really a wonderfull experience. It is one of the most well designed courses In psychology... read moreNishant J Nanji
Today that the course of Clinical Hypnosis is over, I proudly want to share that it was an amazing course that not just helped me grow as a hypnotherapist but... read moreprotima ekka
Level 2 was really enriching and empowering.It really changed the whole way of viewing and perceiving the world around us.NIthin sir was a powerhouse of information with answers to every... read moresrividya i
Coming from a psychology background I would highly recommend this course to everyone especially psychology students because it will make you understand the power of subconscious and why people do... read moreTanya Sachdeva
Why Choose Us?
Along with Classroom training, you also get:
Frequently asked Questions
It is a practitioner course for those working as therapists, coaches and trainers or those interested in becoming one.
The short answer, this course is not meant for them, there are other courses we have that will benefit them more.
The long answer is that while during the course, our focus is to ensure that the participants develop advanced coaching and therapeutic skills - skills that are powerful enough to transform lives. One of the most important features of the course is the emphasis on practicing these skills, not only with others but also yourself. In other words, each participant personally experiences the transformation in his/her own life. This personal transformation makes them internalize the true essence of these skills as well as gives them the confidence to work with others.
So, “Yes”, participants do experience breakthroughs in their own lives and can definitely bring changes in their own life, yet we only encourage people who are looking at becoming practitioners themselves to join us for this program.
Because in our understanding for a course to be highly effective, its format and style of delivery needs to be in sync with the end objective. So if the end objective is more focused, it is overall more effective.
Also, we have noticed that giving practitioners certificate to those who were looking for self-help is not a good idea. Once they receive the certificate, they feel motivated to practice, if only to recover what they invested in the course. But if they were not focused on working with others during classroom practice and training, they do not have the necessary skills to become a practitioner.
At ICHARS, being responsible is one of our core values we wouldn’t be comfortable encouraging such practice.
- Mental health practitioners (Psychologist, Psychiatrist, Counsellor)
- Registered health practitioner (Medicines, Dentistry, Ayurveda, Yoga, Homeopathy…..)
- Students pursuing a course in mental health
You can enroll for our Cognitive Hypnotic Coaching Course. The course helps you develop advanced coaching competencies to enable you to work as a Life Coach or a Relationship Coach.
This is a very comprehensive eclectic course based on the integration of multiple modalities. Some of these modalities are:
- Clinical Hypnotherapy, including:
- Guided imagery
- Free association
- Deep relaxation…
- Elements of Cognitive therapies (Positive Psychotherapy, Solution focused brief therapy, CBT & REBT)
- Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Models from Life Coaching
We noticed that a lot of practitioners were learning these approaches separately and were getting confused as to which approach to use in what place. The question they were asking is which one to use.
But once you look at these approaches as a whole, you realize that the right question is not which one to use but how to integrate them together. So, it made sense to integrate these approaches into a single comprehensive curriculum.
On the face of it these approaches may appear to be different. But once you go deeper into each of these, you realize that the primary concepts on which these approaches are based are quite similar.
Also, once you understand hypnosis you realize that it acts like a thread that can connect most of these apparently different approaches. One of the key advantages of this integration is that no matter which course on human behaviour you have attended or you will attend, it can be integrated into what you are learning in the CHCP course.
The course has been designed in a way that each level is divided in 3 parts:
- Pre Level Online Modules
- Classroom training
- Post Level online modules
Pre Level online modules focus on concepts and theory.
Classroom training focuses on demonstrations, practice sessions and discussions.
Post level online module include supporting material like forms, checklists and also recordings of techniques practiced during the classroom sessions. These recordings are provided so that you can continue to learn by observing these sessions and use them for reference before a session with client if required.
Completing the pre level online course is a pre-requisite to attending the classroom training. Post level online course is for your reference and hence completing the same is recommended but not a requirement for attending the next level.
We provide our participants the flexibility to join for a batch different from the one they enrolled for provided we are informed at least a week before the starting date of the batch you had enrolled for. In case you have to make changes less than 7 days before the batch starts you can but you will need to pay additional venue charges for the next workshop.
There are different ways in which we support our participants:
- We have a whatsapp group only for participants where you can ask us queries about concepts and techniques covered during the course.
- You can call ICHARS trainers for any queries which you would not like to discuss on whatsapp or for which you require a more detailed discussions.
- The access to online modules is available to you for lifetime. We also keep updating these modules with newer information to ensure that our old participants remain in sync with latest updates in the course.
- You can repeat any course you have attended with ICHARS by paying only the venue charges for the day you are attending.
- If you are in Mumbai, you can join our charitable clinic and take sessions with clients under supervision
- If you are a trainer and would like to incorporate some of the topics in your trainings, we also provide guidance for the same.
- Through our tie up with citationsy, you also get access to many research papers for which you would otherwise need to pay for.
Apart from the above in the coming months we are also planning:
- Video conferences for case discussions
- To set up charitable clinics and provide internship opportunities in other cities
- To promote our participants by registering them to a practitioners directory and promoting the same
We are also open for any other ideas with which we can help our participants. A lot of the above steps have been a result of suggestions from our existing participants.
All the certificate programs that focus on developing coaching or therapeutic skills are basically skill building programs. None of these courses be it Hypnosis, NLP, CBT, REBT, TA are regulated by any regulatory authority. So all certificates are just that certificates. They do not have any legal validity… but that doesn’t make them illegal either.
Whether you can legally use these skills or not depends on the area in which you are applying these skills. So for example if you are promoting yourself as a life coach or a mind coach or a behavioural trainer and staying within the limits of what these people can do, you can freely use these skills as these titles do not have any legal restrictions.
But if you are promoting yourself as a doctor or a psychologist or a psychiatrist and handling cases related to intense emotions or psychosomatic issues or mental disorders, then you must fulfil the educational prerequisites that are required to use these titles and work with these problems. This is one of the key reasons why we have the eligibility criteria for level 4 and 5.
Short answer is No.
Long answer, the accreditation maybe there but most international organisation offering these accreditations are also private bodies. They don’t really have any statutory authority. The only exception to this, as far as I am aware of, is UK where there is a self-regulatory body called CNHC which is set up by the UK government. To become a member of CNHC your membership should be approved by a association affiliated to CNHC and hence accreditation with a UK association that is affiliated to CNHC like GHSC is of legal value.
To be true it is unfair to even compare CHCP with a standard Hypnosis and NLP training programs. There are multiple reasons for the same:
- The course is not just based on these two modalities, it integrates some other modalities. This eclectic approach makes the course unique.
- Even when we look at Hypnosis and NLP, the course has been developed not just by bringing the topics and techniques covered in clinical hypnosis workshops and NLP training programs together but by creating an integration that allows us to understand NLP techniques and concepts through the conceptual framework of Hypnosis. The integration has also enabled us to train our participants in a way that they are able to create their own hypnotic techniques which are structured yet flexible.
- Concepts and techniques from Cognitive therapies, metaphors and mindfulness has also contributed to making the course a lot more than what one will learn in a hypnotherapy workshop or a NLP training program or even a coaching certification program.
But because we have been asked this question very frequently, below is a comparison that may act as an indication.
|Features & Certifications||CHCP||Only Hypnosis||Only NLP|
|Hypnotherapy - Certification||Yes||Yes||No|
|NLP Practitioner & Master Practitioner - Certification||Yes||No||Yes|
|Life Coaching - Certification||Yes||No||Some|
|Integration with Cognitive therapies - How to?||Yes||No||No|
|Complementary Online Modules||Yes||No||No|
|Ongoing Support after workshop||Multiple Channels||Limited||Generally NO|
|Approx Cost in Rs.*||83,650||95,000||70,000|
- Hypnotherapy institutes - minimum course duration 170 hrs (all levels)
- NLP Institutes - minimum course duration 100 hrs (Practitioner + Master Practitioner)
Request a call back
Read this first:
- For details about venue, click on Course Name.
- If you want to search for all level 1 courses in Mumbai, in the search bar below type “Level 1” Mumbai. Kindly use quotes around the level that you are searching for.
- Get upto 30% discounts by registering for the
Rs. 119,500 Rs. 83,650
All 5 levels.
Access to Online modules all 5 levels Free.*
30% OFF on Course fees.
40% OFF – Self-Help TTP
**Eligibility: Background in Psychology, Psychiatry, Training, Medicines, Alt Medicines recognized under AYUSH
Rs. 59,000 Rs. 44,250
From Level 1 To 3.
Access to online modules for Level 1 to 3 Free.*
25% OFF on Course fees.
20% OFF – Self help TTP.
Rs. 15,000 Rs. 12,000
Access to the online foundation course for Free*.
Begin to create Positive Shift in your clients life.
20% OFF on Course fees.
Rs. 3,000 Rs. 900
Insight into working of mind
- Remember to complete the online module before attending the level 1 class
- Access to Level 2, 3, 4, 5 online modules after completing level 1, 2, 3, 4 respectively.